I love lists. Here’s one for ya.
“Some Reflections on This Paper I’m Writing”
- Oh, that painful moment when you read aloud the strongest sentence in the whole paper — and it’s like five lines long. DIVIDED, WE FALL. ): I can’t bear to break up this sentence!
- Gee, that mental breakdown from earlier really put me on track. This paper is coming along fantastically!
- I’m only mentioning Heart of Darkness in passing, and I like like it is both famous enough to cancel the need to cite, yet also impressive enough that it demands some kind of direct quote…
- I panicked and told the nice lady that I can’t volunteer at the food pantry tomorrow. Then I sat down and actually got this essay done. I guess I can just casually show up and volunteer, anyway. Hopefully, she’ll give me the knowing “it’s-finals-week” smile.
- I could be watching Disney movies with a fun group of tipsy youth. Except I am at the crossfire of caring too much and not working efficiently enough, which means I’m not allowed to have fun.
This post is a mess. -shrug- This is my life now. Thanks for reading.